“Hey, Reverend! Can I get a picture for the folks back home?” So of course I forgot to bring my camera to the Prairie Star District in-gathering reception earlier this afternoon. That’s probably the one place where I could have taken a lot of decent photos of PSD folks in action. Oh well. I did get the list of PSD presenters at GA, however:
- Lori Allen and Cheryll Wallace (religious educators in Lincoln and Omaha, Nebraska) did a workshop for LREDA Professional Day called “You Can Say That Again–Finding Peace through the Use of a Mantra.” (Good title!)
- Rev. Rob Eller-Isaacs is giving a sermon at 8:00 tomorrow morning called “A Faithful Conversation.”
- I’ll be leading a workshop with my colleague Jennifer Nichols-Payne tomorrow at 10:45 called “The Congregation Census: Finding Out Who We Are.” (Not a good title.)
- Don Skinner from Shawnee Mission UU Church in Kansas is leading a workshop at the same time called “Interconnections: What Is It about Some Congregations?” (Good question.)
- All Souls UU Church of Kansas City, Missouri will be presenting their Breakthrough Congregation workshop at the same time as well.
I’ll fill you in the remaining PSD Presenters (for Friday and the rest of GA) tomorrow. And sorry about the lack of pictures.